August 14, 2013

Penetrating oils? coconut oil, palm oil, palm kernal oil, Ojon, and the internet.

a very recent beauty brains post. an older beauty brains post.

What gives, beauty brains?

info from the natural haven.


I have been a loyal coconut oil user for years. I put it on my ends after every shower, every morning and every night, without fail, and without any worries about greasy hair. My ends are dry enough that the coconut oil absorbs quickly and readily.

I have tried Ojon's restorative treatment, as well as the new, improved, and "less fragranced formula".

I tried the newer formula based on the older beauty brains post. I hated the original formula (smells terrible, does nothing for hair), but I liked the new formula. I didn't like it more than cocnut oil, but it seemed to work on par.

looks like I will be bidding adieu to Ojon..........

So, to be clear, no oils other than coconut should have penetrating properties? Or, palm kernel oil might possibly have some?

The internet needs to get its act together.

1 comment:

  1. coconut oil product
    Good quality products at affordable prices. Try it out. พิณนารา

    ReplyDelete