August 14, 2018

Back from the dead + olaplex

I've been MIA for years. Honestly, since Living Proof discontinued their original 'straight making frizz' and then 'straight,' I've been totally bored with new haircare offerings. Living Proof's new volume blast smells nice. That's the most I can say about it. But then...Olaplex

Olaplex is great. I don't use it in the intended way. I use Olaplex 1 before I blow dry. I do Olaplex 2 treatments before I shower. I don't bother with Olaplex 3. Why Olaplex 1 before bow dry? I mean, if it helps prevent bleach damage during the dyeing process, which is much more damaging to hair than blow drying, why not try it that way? I suspect that there are two possible answers to this question: 1. I don't know as much about cosmetic chemistry as I think you do - or - 2. if people could do this at home, they could completely eliminate what seems to be a profitable enterprise. I do not anticipate an answer at any point in the near future.


I also have a handy scalp massager now.

No comments:

Post a Comment